It also tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
2. Our website and the Reimaginez group of companies
At Reimaginez.com we sell services which are aimed at business users – from startups and to larger organizations. The website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Reimaginez is a brand owned by: Founding Ventures a SWE Company AB, Sibyllegatan 26, 114 42 Stockholm, Sweden
Reimaginez is formerly known as 30minMBA.
3. Personal data which we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We collect a variety of information about our amazing customers (you!) and visitors to our Reimaginez website. The categories this personal data falls into are:
Identity Data includes first name, last name, title, username or similar identifier and an encrypted version of your login/password. If you interact with us through social media, this may include your social media user name.
Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
Financial Data includes payment card details.
Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, preferences, feedback and survey responses, as well as any profile data which we have added (for example, using profiling and analytics).
Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
Tracking Data includes information we or others collect about you from cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as pixels, web beacons, and mobile identifiers.
Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving direct marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religion or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. If you use any of these types of personal data on products you design or create on Reimaginez.com, we will not be able to tell. We will treat all the personal data included in customized products as ordinary personal data.
Remember, if you choose not to share personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide the products and services you’ve asked for.
4. How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or through chat or social media.
This includes personal data you provide when you:
- sign up to receive the Reimaginez newsletter;
- make enquiries or request information be sent to you;
- create an account on our website;
- order our products or services;
- engage with us on social media;
- ask for marketing to be sent to you;
- contact customer services;
- share comments or reviews on our products or services (We appreciate that you’re kind); or
- enter a survey, promotion or competition.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with us, including via the Reimaginez.com website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We may also collect Tracking Data when you use our website, or when you click on one of our adverts (including those shown on third party websites).
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various types of third parties, including:
- Technical Data and/or Tracking Data from analytics providers, advertising networks and search information providers;
- Identity and Contact Data from data partners;
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of payment and fraud prevention services; and
- Data from any third parties who are permitted by law or have your permission to share your personal data with us, such as via social media or review sites We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances: (see note 5).
5. How we use your personal data
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you such as when you purchase our products or services, that’s a contract.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. For example, if we need to carry out fraud screening as part of the purchasing process.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. For example, keeping records of our sales for tax compliance.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than where the law requires it, for example in relation to sending certain direct marketing communications. Where our legal basis is consent, you have the right to withdraw consent any time.
See Explaining the legal bases we rely on to process personal data to find out more about the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your personal data.
6. Explaining the legal bases we rely on to process personal data
The table here shows you a description of all the ways we plan to use personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
We do not carry out any automated decision making.
If you ever have any questions about this, all you have to do is ask. See How to contact Reimaginez about privacy below.
7. Advertising, marketing and your communications preferences
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Tracking, Usage and Profile Data to form a picture of what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you and tell you about them. We call this direct marketing.
We may carry out direct marketing by email, text, phone, or mail. For example, you might have the Reimaginez card or letter with a cool message or promotion hitting your inbox or landing in your mailbox.
On our website, we always try hard to make it really clear what we are doing and what communications you will be sent, whether it’s you deciding to sign up to the Reimaginez newsletter, have created an account with us or is part of the purchase journey – and you have a right at any time to change your mind and say no thank you and opt out. (We would be really sorry to see you go, so please give us a chance by fine tuning your preferences before leaving us for good.) The easiest way to opt out is to use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the communication.
If you want to access your personal data, please reach out to us directly and we will share it with you. Please see the email below.
Of course, there are lots of different ways you’ll see advertisement for Reimaginez out in the world, and not all of these are based on using personal data – sometimes we just buy some old-fashioned advertising space in the real world, on websites and in social media. If you see Reimaginez adverts on websites and in social media, these may not be directed specifically at you, we might just have bid for the space. But here’s some things we may do that may be specifically directed at you:
- emails, for example direct correspondence with you and the Reimaginez newsletter;
- text messages, for example with promotion codes;
- phone calls, to tell you something that might be relevant to you and your business; and/or
- promotions by mail, such as great bundles.
We also work with partners to try and promote the reach of our adverts and use analytics and retargeting for this reason. We use Tracking Data to deliver relevant online advertising, including via websites and social media.
Tracking Data, and in particular cookies, help us to deliver website and social advertising that we believe is most relevant to you and to potential new customers of Reimaginez. The cookies used for this purpose are often placed on our website by specialist organizations – and this is also why when you’ve been on the Reimaginez.com website, you might see something about developing your skills somewhere else. This includes re-targeting.
Cookies can also tell us if you have seen a specific advert, and how long it has been since you have seen it. This is helpful, because it means we can control the effectiveness of our adverts and control the number of times people might be shown our adverts (you know, before we risk become annoying). Cookies also help us understand if you’ve opened a marketing email because we don’t want to send you things you don’t read.
If you want more information about Tracking Data, in particular cookies, see Cookies below.
Almost all the cookies that relate to advertising are part of third party online advertising networks. If you’d like to read about how you can control which adverts you see online, see opt-out programs established by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance the Digital Advertising Alliance (United States), and the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada and. We do not control cookies which are set by advertising networks.
You can see from advertising, marketing and your communications preferences above, that cookies are a tool which we (as well as everyone one else who operates online) uses for advertising. That is just part of why cookies are used. Generally, they are pretty smart.
Cookies help Reimaginez.com work better and provide lots of help in the background to make the process of being a Reimaginez.com customer so much easier. You’d miss a lot of these things if they were gone – like it being easy to log in and move from page to page, and things staying in your cart while you go off and look at other pages.
Other cookies collect information about how visitors use Reimaginez.com, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and used to improve how Reimaginez.com works.
There are also cookies that allow Reimaginez.com to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
There are cookies that collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising delivered to you more relevant to you and your interests (see advertising, marketing and your communications preferences above). They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
When you use Reimaginez.com, your device or browser may be sent cookies from third parties, for example when using embedded content and social network links. It’s important for you to know that we have no access to or control over cookies used by these companies or third-party websites. We suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
9. Disclosures of your personal data
We may share personal data with the following categories third parties:
- Suppliers and service providers (such as technology service providers, payment processing and fraud prevention providers, manufacturers and post and courier services);
- Reimaginez group companies;
- auditors and professional advisers like lawyers, bankers, accountants and insurers; and
- government, regulators and law enforcement.
We may also share data with third parties connected to advertising, retargeting and analytics. Please see Cookies above, including the cookie list, for more information about who those third parties are.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
10. Payment information
Reimaginez uses third party payment processors PayPal to process payments made for products and services via the website. All online payments will be conducted in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards (which are very high) and your billing information (which is only used by these payment processors for the purpose of performing fraud protection) is encrypted before being communicated to them. Subject to the below exceptions, your credit card details are communicated directly from your browser to these payment processors – Reimaginez never sees your full Permanent Account Number (PAN). This means that the payment form is either off-site or displayed in a frame on the payment page. For PayPal we only store the tokens required to identify the transaction with PayPal, issue refunds and identify transactions made using PayPal.
11. International transfers
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we will comply with applicable data protection law. Some of the mechanisms we may choose to use when undertaking an international transfer are:
- The transfer of your personal data is to a country that has officially been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- We may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe (called the “EU Model Clauses”).
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US. If the provider is not EU-US Privacy Shield certified, we may use the EU Model Clauses.
We share your personal data within the Reimaginez Group, which will involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area. We do this using the EU Model Clauses.
Many of our external third-party providers are based outside the EEA, so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
12. Third-party links
13. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those contractors, employees, and agents other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
14. Data retention
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for ten years after they stop being customers for tax purposes.
We also make a promise to you that you can come back at any time in the future and re-print products you have ordered from us in the past. So, unless you actively delete this information, we keep it, so we can keep our promise to you.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data; see Your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymises your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
15. Your legal rights
If the General Data Protection Regulation applies to you because you are in the European Union, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- The right of access – that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
- The right to erasure – that’s also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ where in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it);
- The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
- The right to data portability – that’s a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
- The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing); and
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – that’s a right you have for us to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision making.
These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us (see How to contact Reimaginez about privacy).
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
16. How to contact Therese Gedda about privacy
If you need help about our products and services, or this website generally, please contact us via ‘support at Reimaginez.com‘
17. A small request from us to you
It’s important that the personal data we hold about you is current and accurate. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us. Thank you!